Who we are
I’m Antonia Juel, and this is my book cover webshop, Dragonfly Covers, located at https://www.dragonflycovers.com.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Will we sell your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- PayPal services
- Akismet Anti-Spam plugin
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Dragonfly Covers may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address, phone number, address.
- IP-address, location, device type, OS platform, browser platform.
- Browsing patterns.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dragonfly Covers with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Contact us through the form on our website.
- Pay for a product via PayPal.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Dragonfly Covers collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Track usage and traffic to our website.
When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Dragonfly Covers securely stores your data in our encrypted database. We will retain your shopping history and use details of the products you have previously purchased to make suggestions to you for other products which we believe you will also be interested in. We will keep your emails and payment data for 24 months after your last purchase or communication history. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Will we sell your data?
Dragonfly Covers will not rent or sell your data to any third parties without your consent. We may however process your data through third-party services like Google Analytics in order to track traffic and optimise user friendliness. (See below.)
What are your data protection rights?
Dragonfly Covers would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Dragonfly Covers for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Dragonfly Covers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Dragonfly Covers to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Dragonfly Covers erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Dragonfly Covers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Dragonfly Covers’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Dragonfly Covers transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact form: www.dragonflycovers.com/contact
Your payment will be handled through PayPal’s online payment services. Whether you use a debit/credit card or a PayPal account, your financial information will be encrypted and protected through PayPal’s security systems: www.paypal.com.
Dragonfly Covers uses Google Analytics to track information such as user IP address, browser type, OS, referrer, location, language, etc. This information is not rented or sold to third parties, but only ever used to analyse Dragonfly Covers’ user demographics and behaviour and to optimise Dragonfly Covers’ ad targetting.
Akismet Anti-Spam plugin
We collect information about visitors through Akismet’s anti-spam service. The information we collect includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself). The purpose of this collection of data is to prevent spam.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Dragonfly Covers has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection: www.imy.se/kontakta-oss/.